Wisconsin TechConnect is a statewide online employment information system for recruiting Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) students and alumni for all types of employment. Wisconsin TechConnect is a collaborative effort of Wisconsin’s 16 technical colleges. The site is operated and funded by the Wisconsin TechConnect Consortium of the WTCS schools.
The benefits of using Wisconsin TechConnect:
Students and Alumni
Wisconsin TechConnect matches job openings with students and alumni by using:
- alignment with their areas of study
- desired job proximity
- job type - full time, part time, internships
- presenting your resume and profile to employers (if made public)
Your job posting:
- is available to only students and alumni of the Wisconsin Technical College System
- is a “single entry point” for state wide access; post a job and within 72 hours it can be viewed by all technical college students and alumni
- can be directly emailed to job seekers who match program area and skills criteria allows accessibility to student/alumni résumés
The Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) provides citizens with comprehensive technical and adult education in more than 300 career areas. There are 49 campuses in 16 technical college districts awarding two-year associate degrees, one and two-year technical diplomas and short-term technical diplomas. The colleges also provide basic education to adequately prepare citizens who would not otherwise be able to enter college. Established more than 100 years ago, the System is the major provider of customized training and technical assistance to Wisconsin’s business and industry community.