Students and alumni seeking employment and internships in a specific industry.
Job postings are available to students and alumni state-wide.
Search student and alumni profiles and resumes.
The benefits of using Wisconsin TechConnect:
- Opportunity to post jobs, internships and events state-wide to all 16 technical colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) using a single entry point
- Over 50,000 jobs are posted each year
- Over 11,000 employers currently registered on Wisconsin TechConnect™
- Approved job posts can be directly emailed to job seekers who match program and/or skill criteria
- Participation in the Wisconsin TechConnect platform allows access to student and alumni profiles and résumés
- Enables you to establish a partnership by reaching students and alumni for employment opportunities at your organization
Get Started connecting with local student, alumni and faculty:
- Click on the “New Employer Registration” button above and complete the form
- After you register for an account, pending approval, you may start posting jobs
- Within 72 hours of submitting a job post for review and approval, it can be viewed by all technical college students!
Facts about the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS):
- The major provider of customized instruction and technical assistance for Wisconsin employers
- More than 300,000 people enroll at Wisconsin technical colleges each year
- In a rapidly changing marketplace, our unique connections to employers allows us to consistently increase the economic vitality of students, employers, and communities throughout Wisconsin
To learn more about how your company can utilize Wisconsin TechConnect, contact your local Technical College.